Vitamin Sunshine (Vitamin D) We all think of getting our vitamin D when we are out in the sun, but what is its importance to health, and who is at risk of deficiency? Vitamin D is not strictly a vitamin, but actually a pro-hormone that regulates serum calcium concentration by aiding the absorption of ingested […]
To perform at your potential, you need to get your nutrition right first.
Our Team CP Sports Dietitian, Cushla, works with you one-on-one in the lead up to your events spending the time to ensure the foundations of your general health and nutrition are formed.
Moving forward, specific sports nutrition guidance and education is provided on a regular basis to ensure you become the expert of your own race day nutrition. For athletes working towards specific events, Fortnightly and Monthly membership options are the most popular choice.
You can have confidence that when you line up on race day, your nutrition plan will have been specifically designed for your needs and for your specific event. Cushla has extensive experience working with athletes participating in the events below:
- Coast to Coast
- Spring Challenge
- Ultra marathons (e.g. Kepler Challenge, Tarawera Ultra, Valley Ultra)
- Middle/long-distance races (e.g. Auckland marathon, Queenstown marathon, Mission Mt Somers)
- Mountain bike events (e.g. The Pioneer, Motatapu, Whaka 100)
- Road cycling events (e.g. Le Race, Lake Taupo cycling Challenge)
- Triathlon/Ironman (e.g. Challenge Wanaka, Taupo Ironman, Cairns Ironman)