LEAD BY TEAM CP CAPTAIN – RICHARD GREER
Richard knows the event inside and out, back to front as an athlete, coach and support crew with more than 20 years of experience at the Coast to Coast.
Your coach will get your training plan loaded onto your Training Tilt account and walk you through how it to make the most of it. This 1/2 hour session is a chance to ensure that you are set to go and answer any questions that you may have.
Monthly Catch ups
Richard’s goal of these sessions is to develop your learning, accountability and support through a monthly online group session. It also gives you the opportunity to connect with other athletes, learn from each other and ultimately cheer each other along on race day.
What do you get with CP Training Plan PLUS
- Our super awesome training plan to prepare you for your 2024 C2C
- Limited to only 20 athletes
- Monthly online LIVE GROUP Q&A with Team CP Coaches (also recorded in case you can’t make the session)
- Access to our Team CP current Coast to Coast athletes training page to connect with our coaches and other Athletes.
- Your plan in your pocket (Android and iOs App)
- Body weight strength training workouts
- Technique and on course video resources
- Set up includes a session with a CP coach to ensure that you are set to make the most of your training membership.
Keeping track of your progress
Using a number of tools such as Training Tilt, Strava, and regular goal setting will ensure that you continue to take small steps to achieving your Coast to Coast goal.
Being part of the team
An endurance event or training for one can be a very individual undertaking. By joining Team CP you can be a part of something bigger than yourself. Meet others with the same goal as you or have someone jump out of the bushes and cheer you on.
20 Weeks, 20 Athletes
Our Team CP Coaches will set you up for success with a 20 week Coast to Coast Specific Training plan, meeting once a month (virtually) for a LIVE Group Q&A.
The Coast to Coast Training Plan plus is limited to 20 Athletes undertaking Coast to Coast 2024.
Cost is $465 including the Start-Up with a Coast to Coast experienced CP Coach and a 20 week training plan from September right up to your Coast to Coast.
BOOK A CALL WITH RICHARD TODAY to secure your spot!
Additional Coast to Coast Skills Clinic, August 31 & September 1
This two-day Kathmandu Coast to Coast Fundamentals workshop is all about efficiency of movement. If you are moving well you will be performing well and have a smile on your face.